The "Hotel ATRION"offers to its clients high quality services in an environment that is familiar and welcoming, ensuring safe and comfortable stay, with a view to ensure a unique experience of hospitality.
Respect for privacy is our main concern and that is why we take all necessary technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data and to provide assurances for the safe and lawful processing of these by applying the relevant disturbances governing the provision of hotel services and the protection of personal data.
Please carefully read this Policy, which is to inform you with completeness and transparency for the type of data that we collect, how we collect and the purposes of processing, the retention time, as well as any recipients to whom they are forwarded.
Collection of Personal Data
The above company with the name "D.PETROPOULOS-P. XRYSOPOULOU O.E." with the distinctive title "HOTEL ATRION"are responsible for the personal data, in accordance with the law on the protection of personal data, as well as the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data with number. 679/2016.
What personal data we collect
In accordance with the relevant legislative definition of 'personal data' means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject"). An identifiable natural person is one whose identity can be ascertained, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to id, item id, such as a name, identification number, to location data, to an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person). In addition to as "special categories of personal data" is defined in particular those relating to health, racial, ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, genetic, biometric data, data concerning sex life or sexual orientation.
This Policy applies to the services that we provide in every way, such as through our official website www.atrionhotel.gr, online (online) our activities and applications l.x when filling in a contact form or through third parties, including websites of those with whom we work (such as l.x travel agencies), or system-specific reservation by phone, by fax, or in person "walk-in" registration, as well as the service of our contractual relationship, the provision of hosting services to you throughout your stay in the Hotel ATRION. The use of these services implies the necessary collection of your personal data on the basis of the existing tourism legislation with respect to the protection of personal data.
In particular, we collect lawfully and to the extent that it is necessary that the following appropriate and necessary data for the purposes that are detailed below:
- Ids evidence of your identity (such as name, nationality, ID number or Passport number, date. birth mr. ok.).
- Date of arrival and departure, in combination with the room number.
- Financial information (such as VAT, TAX) and contact information (such as mail. address, phone, email), which you indicate in the booking form.
- Where appropriate and in accordance with applicable law, personal data of special categories, such as allergies, dietary needs, health data, the need to provide access to people with special needs which you send us of their own accord then δηλώσεώς you and with your explicit consent, for the safe, comfortable stay and the best service.
- Preferences and interests: p.x., rooms with a view, room-non-smoking area, purpose of trip (business or leisure).
- In the case of participation in a contest or promotional action, you may be asked for name, contact details, email, personal or professional interests, etc.
- Device information (e.x. unique device identifiers, IP address, device settings for access to our Services etc.).
- Site information (e.x. GPS your device etc.
- Information entered on the order of a product or service at your service within and outside of the hotel (min.x. transfer, participation in activities, consumption, product purchases within the hotel).
Also, when entering the website www.atrionhotel.gr may be logged personalized information about the device from which you access the website, such as the address of the internet protocol (IP address), elements of geographical access, detectors uniqueness access device, information about the browser, the language of the browser or/and relevant information. In any case, is not revealed use of the website from personal addresses, protocol, while these data (web server logs) are deleted periodically.
Please note that we do not collect information on individuals under the age of 18 years only as we are only provided by the guardian of these.
Purposes of data collection
In order to serve our trading relationship, in accordance with the legitimate interests of us and in order to improve the hospitality experience through the optimization of our services we collect the absolutely only necessary personal data for the following purposes:
- The management of the booking system facilities (such as, compliance with the applicable legislation documents and service requests throughout your stay Hotel ATRION.
- For the purpose of pricing of the services.
- To comply with the applicable national and european legislation.
- For the purposes of commercial communication, marketing of our services, conduct customer satisfaction surveys.
- For the convenience of the legitimate interests of us.
- For compliance with our legal obligations arising from the tourist tax, accounting, and administrative law.
Time of conservation of Personal Data
The Hotel ATRION maintain your personal data in written or electronic form only for the necessary period of time that is required to fulfil our legal obligations and legitimate purposes for which we collected.
For this reason, we maintain your personal data during the duration of the contractual relationship with you l.x. for the fulfillment of tax liability or after the expiry of the completion of l.x. the legal limitation period of any claims.
Third-party access to your personal data
We ensure that your personal data will be lawfully processed, which is limited within the Hotel, while ensuring confidentiality. It may be transferred to our partners, who act as data processors on our behalf, to the extent that it served the aforementioned purposes of processing and under the condition of confidentiality for the protection of these in the context of the contractual our commitment of service to the legitimate interests of us and, with the right control over them. In this way, we may disclose your personal data in particular, in the relevant sections of the Hotel ATRIONin our trusted partners on our natural or legal persons. Even in the context of compliance with the legislative and regulatory framework, we will pass your personal data to Supervisory Authorities, Public Services and Organizations, or in the event of a corporate reorganization in any way we may share these with the affected persons, natural or legal.
Information about your rights
The Hotel ATRION ensure that you can exercise the following rights, which are provided for and regulated by the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data.
- The right to access and update your personal data, for the purposes of processing, the retention time of any recipients.
- Right to rectification of incorrect or complete incomplete data, so it is accurate.
- Right to deletion of data from our records, if the maintenance is not necessary, subject to the existence of legitimate reasons for keeping them.
- Right to restriction of data processing in the following cases: the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data, the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes of the processing, but are required by you to establish, exercise or support of legal claims, until it is verified the grounds to continue the processing.
- Right of objection to that defined by article 21 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data cases, including the training profile.
- Right to portability: you Have the right to obtain your personal data in electronic format, in a structured, commonly used and readable by machines format, as well as the right to transfer your data to another controller.
The Hotel ATRION will adhere to the terms and conditions set out in the General Regulation of Protection of Personal Data for the satisfaction of your rights. In order to exercise, any time you can send free of cost application/letter or contact on the following details: firstname.lastname@example.org.: +30 23510 82300. We will make every effort to respond within thirty (30) days of the request, in order to satisfy or to explain the legal reasons that we don't allow it.
Withdrawal of consent
We inform you that you may at any time revoke your consent, in cases where your consent is the legal basis for the processing of personal data. The withdrawal of consent may imply the interruption of the services provided, we will not be able to process your personal data.
Communication with the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data
Also, you can contact for any complaint or complaint to the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data in the following information: email email@example.com, 210 6475600, fax 210 6475628, postal address: Ave. Str no. 1-3, T.K. 115 23, Athens, greece.
The present Personal Data Protection Policy, which complies with the conditions set out in the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data with number. 679/2016 may be updated at intervals during the free discretion of the Hotel ATRION.